Welcome to SoCal Schnauzers. I am a smaller breeder in Yucca Valley, CA that typically has puppies every few months. All my dogs live inside my home with me, not in kennels. Our schnauzers are raised by the entire family. We put a lot into our breeding program to ensure they are as happy and healthy as they can be. They get vitamins, probiotics, electrolytes and so much more. These babies are pampered.
Our puppy prices range from $1,082-$2,500 for pet home puppy and $2,163- $2,782 for breeding rights. I do have a waiting list that I start 2 months before pups are even born. It costs $322 dollars for the deposit and it is refundable if I do not get the gender color combination they you're wanting.
Every SoCal puppy comes with:
- Vaccinated correctly (Nobivac) Treated for Distemper, Adenovirus type II, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus, Coronavirus and Bordetella.
- Extra preventative vaccine towards Parvo at 5 and 7 Weeks of age (Neopar)
- Kennel club papers (no breeding rights unless discussed before hand)
- 2 year - 4 Year health guarantee depending on what you choose
- Dewormed Correctly (Neemx2, Safeguard, Ivermectin) Treated for Worms. (Heartworms, Tapeworms, Hookworms, Roundworms, and Whipworms
- 8 oz. of Paw-Tree or Taste of The Wild dog food (1-day sample)
- Vet Health Certificate (if being shipped)
- 12 day sample of NuVet vitamins
- Puppy Potty training schedule
- Helpful information packet
- Litter box training started
- Dog door training started
- Litter Certificate (If AKC)
- Crate (if being shipped)
- Crate training started
- Dewclaws removed and tail docked
- Birth certificate
- Health Records
- Puppy hair cut
- 1 Potty pad
- Chew stick
For those new to miniature and toy schnauzers. They are hypoallergenic, non shedding, does not need a lot of exercise, does well in apartment settings, is good with kids, easy to train, super smart, grooming is fairly easy, this breed comes in many different colors and sizes.